End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement is a legal agreement between you and Meitilberg Arts Sp/f (Ltd.) (SpeedyKey Keyboard). It governs everything associated with SpeedyKey Keyboard (the "Software") and you. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, THEN DO NOT PROCEED TO DOWNLOAD, INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE. BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING OR USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU, YOUR EMPLOYER OR ABOVE AUTHORITY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE:
a. The limited License
You are hereby granted a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable license to use the Software for your own individual use only by SpeedyKey Keyboard. You are not allowed to resell og make any commercial use of the Software.
You may not
- copy or change the software in any way.
- resell, rent, lease, sub-license sell or in any way transfer the software to a third-party or install it on a third-party device
- decompile, reverse engineer or use any software system to read the data or in any way access the source code data of the Software other than provided under this agreement
c. Your Responsibilities
SpeedyKey Keyboard can not be hold accountable for any text written with the Software or loss of data, appointments, reminders or anything associated with the Software.
d. New Features, Services or Products
SpeedyKey Keyboard may add new services, products or features in the future. They can be free of charge or cost money. You will be asked if you want to pay for these new products, services or features before completing a purchase. SpeedyKey Keyboard has the right to change the cost at anytime.
You agree by downloading, installing and using SpeedyKey Keyboard to the extent permitted by law that the Software and its licensors, if any, with all its features and faults is without warranty of any kind.
SpeedyKey Keyboard can not be held accountable for any cost, expense or loss of profit due to the "Software" or loss of data or anything written with the "Software" or lost appointments or issues. By having and using the "Software" you agree that SpeedyKey Keyboard can not be blamed for anything to the maximum extent of the law.
f. Intellectual Property
All content within the app, images, logos, graphics, text, fonts, digital downloads and software are all intellectual property of SpeedyKey Keyboard and its affiliates or licensors, if any. SpeedyKey Keyboard reserves all rights not expressly granted to you under this Agreement.
g. General Terms
- If any provision of this License is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Any questions or suggestions concerning the Software or this Agreement can be submitted to SpeedyKey Keyboard.
- This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Denmark. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, you and SpeedyKey Keyboard shall exert its best efforts for an amicable resolution based upon mutual consultation. Otherwise, you irrevocably agree to submit such dispute, controversy or claim to the court of the place where SpeedyKey Keyboard has its domicile.
- SpeedyKey Keyboard reserves the right to the interpretation of this Agreement.